Wednesday, November 10, 2004

the watering

A seed falls on good soil…

This is a shout out to Greg Willis – thank you for encouraging the organic seed within me to emerge beyond the shadows of “church.” Walter Brueggemann – thank you for bringing to life the prophets of old in such a way that challenges me. Brian McLaren – thank you for putting into words the amorphous thoughts on life and theology that help me know I’m not alone in my thinking.

It feels to move into a period of energizing after so much criticizing, frustration, and inquiry. Thanks to all those conversations thus far that have watered my emergence.

Coming into the light...

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger sean and mel said...

and thank you for being great at being my brother

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger gdwill said...

Thanks, Hen. Shout outs have a way of coming back at ya. So here's a shout out to The Hen -- thanks for earnestly seeking the Truth -- no matter whom or what or where it is manifesting itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home