Monday, April 04, 2005

To the peeps -

i'm going to do it - this is sheer curiosity, not an ego-booster.

a brief one, and don't get confused - i enjoy writing and posting and such...

sometimes i just wonder if anyone is reading...

so - if you do read, will you please take the short amount of time it takes to just say "hello" or come up with something witty to comment? what the hay - even post comments on other things you may have thought were interesting - that'd be a chill/sweet thing to do rather than just coming and going like a mouse who takes away a tad bit of food every night from the kitchen.

just so i know who my audience is. and if it is only M, P, M, G & J - that's fine with me - that's very much a worthy group.

but yes - my blog is for me and i enjoy it being as such... but i am curious who's eavesdropping on me digitally talking to myself

so - for you eavesdropping mice whom i don't know are stealing from my kitchen, this post is for you...

thanks-
sean

13 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love reading your 'stuff'
i sound like someone's mother
i love you more
mama squirrel

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have decided to come out of hibernation

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

reading . . .
enjoying . . .
surviving . . .

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

y'knaw I'm hur, Hen.

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff, good stuff

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stop by now and again ... to see what you're up to and all the cool things you're thinking : )

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger sean and mel said...

blog blog blog... i blog blogs... blogs are bloging blog

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger sean and mel said...

we are so pomo

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm reading it
Dad

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger sean and mel said...

oh, now i get it.... pomo. ha.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Rowlfee said...

Do you really consider it "stealing"? One's decision to start a blog is an open invitation for others to come to the kitchen and see what they have in the fridge. Is it wrong if one of your guests sees something they like and wants to chew on it for a little bit? Just wondering... I've always enjoyed your blog, and I'd hate to think I'm just stealing from ya.

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not really sure how I found my way to your blog today (seriously), but here I am. Anyway, thanks for the thoughts. I'll be listening in from now on.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not really stealing...just like to take away your points and try to use them for the better good. glad you are there and glad our LORD has found that this is your place for now....

flevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home