Sunday, April 03, 2005

"get off me"

"you do smell like a boy" - melissa earlier this evening

"ya, i thought i smelled myself earlier" - me

____________ <------ that line is time passing and me getting in bed

a flying something wizzes by my head

<this is the feeling of thing something is crawling in one's hair>

i try to swipe it out

<this is the feeling of something crawling on one's back>

i try to swipe it off

<this is the feeling of not being sure if one's mind is making this up>

i try to swipe again

<this is the sound of something hitting the wall>

i look over to see a ladybug crawling around

<this is the feeling of wondering if this is because one smells or one's garden attracts bugs>

... must be the garden.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you smell good now :) still like a boy, but good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home