Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Free-

Dom
There’s more than lines here
A breathe of air
Fresh and new
Ready meet and greet me and you with a resounding joy that we’re too deaf to hear
Tear
Reminds me of being young again, adults aren’t supposed to cry
But here I’m brought back to my own child-like memory
When wagons of red take you to places of gold
No one foretold you that place or this one is wrong –
I need a wagon train to lead me out of the sphere of thought that closes around my
Word cloistered closet
Thank you Kathleen for reminding me
Those cloaked clothes fit amidst
Honesty
Paintings float
Pictures dance through my frontal lobe
Prance on tapdancer toe to ground
They pound my brain for release when too deaf to hear
The cradles rocking and mom’s not coming to help
Just fall out and you’ll be fine
You won’t hit the floor. Your feet will catch you on your way out the door
That red-yellow make green glass window lighting your shoulder blades
As they pump towards the westward wind
Grace
A funny place to stand
Or sit if you’d like
Given the chance – make ammends
To your constitutional intuitional
Certitude left at that window
And all that’s right be the light flourish
Warm
2+2 can = 5
infinity meet humanity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home