Friday, July 08, 2005

didn't expect to see a banana hammock tonight

“The Oilcan, eh?”

“We’re gonna pop his gay bar cherry.”

this is a nice-looking bar *
wait – their beers suck *

“I don’t think you’re really gay.”

“So is that guy paid by the bar or is he just dancing up there for fun?”
“Probably paid by the bar.”
i should probably blog about this, how? *

“Who went to the Kelly Clarkson concert tonight?”
wow – apparently, a lot of people *

“I didn’t expect to see a banana hammock tonight.”

He drew in the sand *

“So we’re with the guy who takes his shirt off when he dances.”

“You were that guy dancing out on there right?”
no, it was the other straight guy with a ponytail in a green farm shirt *
“I think I lost my cell phone out there on the dance floor…”

“My neck is really gonna be sore tomorrow from all this dancing.”

He had compassion on the crowd *

“Let me know about movie night.”

“I’ll see you when I get back.”

Maybe I should come back next week *

*denotes personal thoughts

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to hearing about this in person

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger sean and mel said...

looking forward to going with you in person

 

Post a Comment

<< Home